I would be in favor of a DAO Swap and having our DAO vote in their gauges to incentivize the PT/FYT & PT/Underlying pools here.
Currently we have some APW holders voting for the PT/FYT LP, but in the current period there was literally not a single vote for the PT/OHM pool, so liquidity remained extreme thin despite having solid volume ($345k)
Given the popularity of gOHM in their latest governance vote (we were #1 with 2.99m APW, ~$3m of votes), we should consider reciprocating and enabling a more lively market on APWine.
I would recommend doing a $500K DAO to DAO Swap, with a 30 day EMA, this would net us about 461K APW. With this amount of APW Vote Escrowed, we would make up ~30% APW locked in vote escrow.
With a max 2 year lockup, we would have ~47,944,000 votes
We can allocate 33% of these votes between our two LPs and setup a bribe page like Votemak to direct the remaining 67%.
For reference, 33% of those votes would direct 158k USD of APW incentives on our LPs weekly.
The remaining 67% up for bribes would direct an additional 320k USD of APW incentives to be directed by the community, generating revenue for Olympus DAO.
We can allocate 33% of these votes between our two LPs and deposit the rest in the APW Tokemak reactor to earn additional TOKE rewards.